Looking for a home

House fronts image

There are a number of different tenancy types available including: properties to rent (general needs), independent living accommodation, and shared ownership homes.

Our rental properties are let through agreements with the local authorities within which they are situated - either through a system known as Choice Based Lettings (CBL), a direct advert on www.rightmove.co.uk, or via the local authority for each area.

You can also search properties available at Muir, for rent or shared ownership, by clicking here: www.muir.org.uk/find-a-home

We no longer take direct applications as we do not hold a waiting list.