Benefits at Muir
We look after our people and try to make their working lives as satisfying and enjoyable as possible.
Learn more about some of them below, or for a full breakdown of everything we offer, click here: Muir Benefits Booklet
GREAT WORK-LIFE BALANCE
We offer a generous holiday entitlement (25 days, rising to 28 days after four years’ service, plus bank holidays), a 35-hour week, flexitime and opportunities for part-time employment.
There is also additional exceptional leave for moving home, getting married and no absence through sickness.
Muir understands that from time to time, employees may need additional time due to personal circumstances, and we have a policy in place to support people in this situation.
Whenever possible, we also agree to requests for flexible working.
- Flexi-time with the ability to build an extra day of leave per four-week period
- SHPS Career Average (CARE) Pension scheme
- SHPS Defined Contributions (DC) Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity pay
- Free eye tests and £20 off glasses at Specsavers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free car parking
We like to support our staff with self-development and to pursue their interests in other areas as well.
That's why we also offer:
- Sponsorship towards professional qualifications
- Annual professional subscriptions paid for
- Career breaks
- Volunteering (up to 3 days per year)
- Staff Activity Fund
- Charitable donations (match-funding)