Click here to view on Google Maps
Tweedsmuir is a safe and secure sheltered housing environment for people over 60, where independent living is encouraged and ‘living for life’ is their motto.
What accommodation is available at the scheme?
- 38 one bedroom flats with their own kitchen, lounge, bathroom and bedroom.
- The scheme benefits from a communal lounge where activities take place on a regular basis.
- There is a large communal garden which is well looked after.
- There is a visitors room available for relatives and visitors to use
- Services available include – a communal laundry facility, cleaning of internal communal areas, external window cleaning, grounds maintenance, CCTV
What support is available?
- Scheme manager onsite five days per week (Monday to Friday) during office hours.
- There are pull cords in each flat which provide emergency assistance when needed.
How to get more information
- Contact Muir Group on 0300 123 1222, and we will put you through to the scheme manager. They will be able to answer any questions that you may have, and will invite you to visit the scheme to see the facilities on offer.
How can people apply for accommodation at the scheme?
- All lettings are managed byTrust Home Choice. Applicants can telephone Trust Home Choice on 0300 123 2442 or alternatively apply on-line through www.westcheshirehomes.co.uk