You Said, We Did
We value your feedback and we’re always keen to learn lessons from your experiences, so we can make our services even better.
Thank you to everyone who took time to complete a survey, speak to us, serve on our National Residents Group (NRG) or make a complaint or compliment this year.
Here’s some of the improvements we made in 2022-23:
- Changed the way we schedule repairs by sub-contractors, so we do what we say we’ll do.
- How we deal with reports of damp and mould – including surveying, monitoring and creating a new resident factsheet and helpful videos.
- How we clear out garages that are no longer in use.
- Keep you better informed about any delays to grounds maintenance work, by briefing staff.
- Adapting gas servicing visits for vulnerable residents.
- Reducing complaints, handling response times for open complaints, staff training and improved monitoring.
- Reviewed communal cleaning services so they offer value for money, along with the cleaning specification and monitoring.
- How we keep you informed about fire safety works in communal areas.
- Staff training on how to use Air Source heating systems, so we can support you better.